Detaylı bilgi ve farklı ödeme imkanları için iletişime geçiniz.
The P Bass Turns 60!
When the Fender Precision Bass first hit the street, back in 1951, it completely changed the face of American music. The U.S.-made Fender 60th Anniversary Precision Bass celebrates six decades of this amazing instrument. The 60th Anniversary Precision Bass guitar features a select ash body, a maple neck, and a modern 9.5" radius fretboard with medium jumbo frets that's super comfortable to play. A Vintage Precision Bass split single-coil pickup and a high-mass vintage bridge capture the classic P Bass sound, whereas modern tuners and a Blackguard Blonde thin-skin lacquer finish add distinctly up-to-date touches, making the 60th Anniversary Precision Bass a true collector's piece.Fender 60th Anniversary Precision Bass Features at a Glance:
- Color: Blackguard Blonde with Thinskin Lacquer finish
- Body material: Ash
- Neck: Maple with Modern "C" shape carve
- Neck finish: Lacquer
- Fretboard: Graphite-reinforced maple
- Fretboard radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 20, medium jumbo
- Position inlays: Black dot position inlays
- Scale length: 34"
- Nut width: 1.625"
- String nut: Synthetic bone
- Truss rod: Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- Truss rod nut: 3/16" adjustable hex nut
- Pickup: Vintage Precision Bass split single-coil
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender/Hipshot vintage keys with tapered shafts
- Bridge: HMV, high mass vintage (strings-thru-body or topload)
- Control knobs: Knurled chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply black/white/black
- Other unique Features at a Glance: 60th Anniversary neckplate
- Included accessories: Cable, strap, and polishing cloth
- Case: Fender/SKB deluxe hardshell case included